Online Abstract Submission
Abstracts that are accepted by the organising committee will be subject to peer review. The selection criteria include relevance to the conference theme, accuracy and originality of ideas, significance of the contribution and quality of presentation. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings and presented at conference technical sessions. All presenting authors are required to pay and attend the conference to present their abstracts.
Guidelines for presenting and writing abstracts
Abstracts must be submitted as a PDF document only using the specific format as per the abstract template submitted through the abstract submission portal on the conference website. Submissions will not be accepted via email.
- Abstracts must be a minimum of 250 words, and a maximum of 300 words
- Abstracts must be submitted in Arial 11-point font
- The abstract title must be typed in Arial 14 point, bold and centred font
- The presenting author/s name/s must be underlined
- All author details, post nominals and affiliations must be included
- All author email address must be included
- Authors may include a maximum of five keywords sufficient to highlight the relevant topics to be addressed in the paper
- Abstracts must be text only – graphics, images or graphs should not be included
The Committee may, if necessary, limit the number of presentations per author. Presenters of accepted abstracts are required to register and pay to attend the Conference as a delegate. Submission of abstracts implies the author’s agreement to publish their abstract on the conference website. Authors must arrange and pay their own accommodation, travel and expenses to attend the Conference.
Once the abstract submission deadline has passed, the organising committee will review all submitted abstracts. Authors will then be notified if the abstract has been accepted for the program and whether an extended abstract or full paper is required.